This website collects user information upon register or use of the website services. This information may be Personal Data requested upon registering or cookies that are kept on the user’s browser. Only Personal Data needed in order to offer and support this Service and meet the legal and regulatory obligations is collected. Different types of cookies are used in this website. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in the user’s browser.
These cookies allow websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as user preferred language or region the user is located in. For instance, by remembering the region, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news. These cookies can also assist the user in changing text size, font and other parts of web pages that can be personalized.
Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.
Security cookies are used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
The following Personal Data from or about the user may be collected:
• Identity verification data: To verify the user’s identity, the user’s name, address, phone, email, and other similar information may be collected;
• Marketing data: the user’s preferences are collected and processed to receive marketing emails, specifically your email address.
The user’s Personal Data may be used and processed for:
• Communication: to notify about product updates, news, events, and promotions
• Business operations: Personal Data may be used for business operations, including internal training and administration, legal compliance, to enforce the company legal rights, to protect third party rights, and in connection with a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
• Website and software applications: data analytics are used to improve the website and software applications, activities and operations, products/services, events, etc.
The primary legal grounds upon which Personal Data is collected and processed are:
• through obtaining the user’s consent at the time of collection,
• due to the necessity of doing so to perform the services as requested,
• in order to comply with legal obligations, and
• to pursue the company’s legitimate interests (e.g., to improve the company services).
Security measures have been implemented to prevent Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Personal Data is protected by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, incorporating tested security technologies, in compliance with applicable laws. Examples of such security measures are network safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, enforcing physical access controls, and Personal Data access authorization restriction to only for those people who require access to fulfill their job responsibilities. In addition, Personal Data access is limited to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. Personal Data will only be processed upon careful instructions and with a duty of confidentiality. Those with access to Personal Data are carefully screened, periodically reevaluated, and are required to keep all Personal Data confidential. Nevertheless, is important to note that security risks exist and no organization can genuinely promise otherwise. Bad actors may defeat even the most carefully considered and implemented safeguards.
Magnevane is headquartered in Portugal, Europe, but many affiliates and third party service providers are based outside the EEA, so processing of Personal Data may involve a transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA and may be maintained or accessed in servers or files located in countries outside the EEA. By voluntarily providing Personal Data on or via this website, the user consents to its transfer, processing and storage in countries outside the EEA, some which have not been deemed by the EEA to have “adequate” privacy safeguards. Whenever any Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA, an adequate level of protection is put in place to ensure that any such transfers comply, and are consistent with applicable EU data protection laws.
The user has the right to:
• Access the stored Personal Data or to request a copy of it;
• Request the correction of inaccurate data about the user;
• Request the deletion or blocking of user data;
• Withdraw the consent to receive marketing emails.
Magnavane maintains reasonable procedures to help ensure that Personal Data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
• Personal Data will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, as well as other factors required by General Data Protection Regulation.
• When it is no longer necessary to retain Personal Data, it will be securely deleted, subject to applicable law and regulations.
• If the user requests to stop sending marketing materials, a record of the user’s contact details and appropriate information will still be kept to enable to comply with the user’s request.
Personal Data may be kept for five years or more from the date the user ceases to be a customer, depending on applicable law or regulations in the jurisdictions the service operates.
Information from individuals under 16 is not knowingly solicited or collected. After becoming aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data, the account will be closed and their information will be restricted.
In compliance with applicable laws, personalized marketing information may be sent, including by email, and such information may include product and service updates, industry news, events, activities and offers, information about the business and personnel and tips. Personal Data may be combined such as age and service usage history to improve the value and specificity of these communications. The user can ask to stop the sending of marketing messages or information at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link on any marketing message sent. Please note, it may take up to  days for this to take effect. When the user opts out of receiving marketing messages or publications, this will not apply to Personal Data collected or provided in connection with a specific purpose, request, order, event or activity or any dealings with the user, and the user may still receive emails relating to the operation of the service.